PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPROVAL SOLICITATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORING POLICY
Thank you for the interest shown toward XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL services. For us, taking into consideraton the harmonious relationship between you and us, it is essential to offer you personal data protection regarding the information you share to us. Concerning your personal data, confidentality is especially impotant for us.
WHO WE ARE?
XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL is an organized society who functions according to the Romanan Law system, located in Bucharest, sector 1, Hristovului Street no. 2—4, registred in the Commerce Regster under no. J40/7832/2015, unique code of registratton/code TVA RO34702875.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In order to deliver ordered goods and services, to confim an Order, to bring to your knowledge information regarding the order status, to answer to your questions or complaint, to evaluate the goods and services offered, as well as to excerise a number of commercial activites, marketing activities, promoting activities, advertisment activities, development activities, marketing research activities, statistics activities, sales and client buying behaviour monitoring activites, media and administrative activities, you approve to share the following personal data with us: first and last name, numeric personal code, address, e-mail address, IP address, phone number. Please do not share any other personal data than those mentioned above with the purpose mentioned above.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND THE LAW BASIS OF THIS PROCESSING?
Personal data will be provided with your consent and will be collected and processed by us only for the purposes we will present in the lines below.
We mention that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this regard (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation).
The situations in which XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which these data
Contact form and subscribe to the newsletter on https://xpresspanel.com and other sub-domains or micro-sites of these web domains.
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose to answer any question you have, giving us the possibility to contact you and offer you the solutions requested. These data (eg e-mail address, telephone number, names) are necessary for good communication between our company and you, as a potential customer. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as ip address, page usage time, pages visited in a certain time frame are collected.
All this information collected has the sole purpose: to provide an optimized and improved experience every time regarding the operation of our platform.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We inform you that for the efficient functioning of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers (“persons authorized by the operator”), to whom we can transmit some of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only appeal to authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we work with the aforementioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are the following:
- SMTP (email communication) – e-mail address;
- Newsletter services – e-mail address, first name, last name, telephone number;
- Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- Support / project management services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Courier / postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
- SMS sending services – phone number;
- Online payment processing services – name, first name, email address, telephone number, address;
- Comment services – first name, last name, e-mail;
- Accounting services – last name, first name, address, cnp, company tax data;
- Legal services – name, surname, address, cnp;
FOR HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOUR DATA BE STORED?
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored during the course of your contractual relations with us, as well as afterwards, for a reasonable duration, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
WHICH ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to data – you have the right to obtain from XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL a confirmation that personal data concerning you are processed or not, as well as access to the respective data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are subject to processing; for any other copies requested by you, XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL may charge a reasonable fee, based on administrative costs; if you submit the application in electronic format and unless you request another format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
- the right to rectificate – you have the right to obtain the rectification by XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL of inaccurate personal data, as well as the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete; XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof and will inform you of these recipients, if you request it, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to delete data – you have the right to obtain from XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL has the obligation to delete the respective data, when: (i) the personal data are no longer required to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent upon XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL under Union law or Romanian law; XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL will notify any recipient to whom their personal data has been disclosed of any deletio and will inform you of these recipients, if you request it, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to restrict the processing – you have the right to obtain from the XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL the restriction of the processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) challenge the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL to verify the accuracy of the data ; (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court; or (iv) you have objected to the processing for the time period in which it is ascertained whether the legitimate rights of XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL prevail over your rights; XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed any restriction of the processing efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you will request this, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format and to transmit this data to another operator, under certain conditions; for the exercise of this right, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- the right to opposition – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, at any time, processing your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to file a complaint towards the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data that you have shared to us or regarding exercising your rights, as mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at: Bucharest Sectorul 1, Str . Hristovului, no. 2-4, email: email@example.com
XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL undertakes to provide you with the information requested in electronic format when this is possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken in the exercise of your rights above, are provided by XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL free of charge. Thus, if the requests you make are considered unfounded or excessive due to their repetitive nature, XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL can:
(i) either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the required measures;
(ii) either refuse to comply with the request.
We acknowledge that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by XPRESS RESEARCH GROUP SRL according to this Policy for the Processing of Personal Data.